Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 27th Recap

Quote of the day:
"Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality." Ralph Marston


Having a sick child in the house poses a bit of a challenge when it comes to routine. I struggle with allowing things to change my routine. I have a difficult time rolling with the punches, especially since this is a new adventure just a few short months ago. Yesterday, I did pretty well, however considering I didn't even get to the gym at all. I am not sure today will allow a visit either, but somehow I have to at least get in my run whether outside with the kids in the stroller or late night at the gym.

Yesterday's Caloric Stats:

Calorie Burn: 3257
Calorie Intake: 2071
Deficit: 1186


My intake was higher than I'd like it to be after a few Starburst, 2 Tbs of Nerds, and a mini pack of gummy lifesavers. Something I've always struggled with is having that sweetness to end the day. So, I've realized I need to plan for an alternative. I had been having decaf coffee with a tiny bit of International Delight Light sweetener just for that tiny bit of sweetness, but have been forgetting to make the coffee. So, that will be my alternative plan for this evening. I also have to be good about having something to eat every couple of hours to avoid extreme hunger which leads to overeating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love people. I love to show people their value in this life, their worth being more than the world offers. I cherish being a Mom and am blessed to have the opportunity to stay at home with my children and teach and guide them. I have a heart for the hurting, to reach out and heal the needs of others through action and example. I love fast cars, movies, jokes, and being silly. I am human, completely imperfect and screw up daily...but I am thankful for second chances.